Make a Financial Donation
Your financial support helps refugees and asylum seekers – individuals and families — fully integrate into our community.
We help refugees and asylum seekers find housing, enroll their kids in school, learn English, find employment, and so much more. In time, the adults become employed, paying their own way and fully contributing to society. However, there are some costs associated with getting each family to that point.
We also provide some legal services for asylum seekers, by contract with immigrant attorneys.
Costs fall into two categories:
- Start-up living expenses for the family. This includes rent, utilities, groceries, and so on. Families need help paying basic living expenses until they get jobs and are able to support themselves.
- Staffing costs to operate the refugee and asylum seeker program. Much of the work is being done by dedicated and skilled volunteers, a part-time professional case worker to work with the families and individuals and meet all the requirements of an approved refugee resettlement program, and a part-time legal services referral expert.
To make an online credit card donation
- Click the Donate button. This takes you to the Catholic Community Services (CCS) donation page. CCS is the nonprofit organization under which the RRC operates.
- Choose how often you’d like to give under “Giving Frequency” — one time, monthly, or annual.
- Choose “Restricted: RISP” from the dropdown menu under “Gift Designation.” RISP is the Refugee and Immigrant Services Program within CCS, which RRC supports with volunteers.
Would you consider making a monthly donation?
Regular, recurring donations make budgeting a lot easier, and it’s easy for you too! Sign up once, and it’s done. Even giving a small amount each month helps, and especially if many people give regularly. And of course you can stop or change your donation at any time. Follow the instructions above and choose “Monthly” under “Giving Frequency.”
Prefer to contribute by mail?
Make your check payable to “Catholic Community Services,” indicate “Refugee and Immigrant Services Program” or “RISP” in the memo section of your check, and mail to:
Catholic Community Services of Lane County, Inc.
1025 G Street
Springfield, OR 97477
You can also stop by either of the CCS community service centers to drop off your donation in person:
Eugene Community Service Center
1464 West 6th Avenue
Eugene, Oregon 97402
Springfield Community Service Center
1025 G Street
Springfield, Oregon 97477
Contributions to Catholic Community Services are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
The CCS tax ID number is 93-0409105.